Friday, June 20, 2008

Fall To Layout 3

This was a fairly quick card to make using Natasha's Fall to Layout. This layout also accentuates the clusters from earlier this week. I thought flag when I saw the stars, which led me to using the Cuttlebug Distressed Lines embossing folder using the negative effect with SU! Real Red ink brayered on the backside of the embossing folder. I layered some textured blue card stock and a dotted ribbon on the card. Two of the three stars were made with my Star Nestabilities and the middle size star was stamped with a star from Verve Visual Seeing Stars and cut out. All stars are popped up with pop dots. For the sentiment I continued the star theme and stamped the 'shooting' star (Studio G) and the Peace sentiment from PaperTrey's Text Box set. Supplies: Stamps: Studio G, PaperTrey Ink; Paper: PaperTrey Stampers Select, Bazzill; Ink: SU! Real Red, Colorbox White; Accessories: Star Nestabilities, Pop dots, ribbon, Cuttlebug

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool card, Harriet! Perfect for the upcoming holiday - great idea!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a great use of the folder! Love your card!