Sunday, June 1, 2008

Under 10 minutes

This was a card that I had absolutely no intention to make today. Suddenly, I needed a graduation card though. I had ten minutes before dinner would be ready. I felt a challenge coming on! I quickly decided that stars and blues would be my images and colour scheme. I cut my card front and began stamping in a "swoosh" like pattern across the card front. I added in the sentiment, but still had time to spare. So, I stamped another star, cut it out and placed it over one of the stars. I didn't time myself exactly, but I finished with a few minutes to spare! All stamps are by Verve Visual.

6 comments:

Marie said...

This is really cute!!! Love how it came together quickly too. :)

Shannan Teubner said...

so so cute!!

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

Love this simple card. Gives me an idea for the 4th of July to do it in red and blue on the white card!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kathleen said...

I LOVE a quick card! Thanks for the great example! Love it~

denise;) said...

Awesome! I LOVE this card! Usually Grad cards are... pretty darn ugly and you, dear, made it work!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just perfect!