Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Embrace Pop Dots Congrats!

I love dimensionals. I go through them like crazy, so I was very happy to make a sample for Embrace Pop Dots! For this card several of the main image layers are separated by dimensionals. Crystal Effects on the "G", brads, and chocolate twill finish it off. Thanks for looking! Supplies: (all SU) stamps - Great Grads paper - sahara sand, blue bayou, ruby red, wild wasabi, wild wasabi dsp ink - chocolate chip classic, chocolate chip marker, wild wasabi classic, blue bayou classic acc - EE brads, dimensionals, circle punches, circle nesties (Spellbinders), chocolate taffeta ribbon, CE


Natasha said...

This card is SO awesome Becky! Love the raised up G, the argyle paper on here, and the twill! Absolutely gorgeous!

Marie said...

I love this!!! I really like the dimension you added to the G and the paper is perfect!