Sunday, June 15, 2008

CAS Tips

Today's tip is using clusters on your card. This can mean grouping as little as 3 items, or going all out with the clusters, as I did on this card. This type of stamping can be done on one layer or you could cut out and raise the items you'll be grouping for some added dimension. This type of stamping also works very well with certain shapes, like flowers, stars, snowflakes, even letters. Give it a try! Supplies: Stamps: all flowers by PaperTrey Ink, Sentiment by Verve Visual Paper: Confetti White Ink: Palette Orange, Yellow, Mustard, Black

8 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE this! So fun and bright. . .just beautiful!

SmilynStef said...

What a fun card ... reminds me of a classy 70's kitchen.

denise:) said...

Loverly!

Sara said...

Great card! I always seem to have trouble with this type of stamping. It ends up looking very messy to me. By the way, I love this new blog. I've been following it since you started up! Thanks.

Becky Carafa said...

I love your clusters here, Natasha. They look so random and perfect!

chelemom said...

Great info!! Lovely card!

Rose Ann said...

This is sooo gorgeous!! You know I love CAS, and your new blog is FANTASTIC!!

Marie said...

Catching up here with your blog on my reader - LOVE THIS!!!!!