Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sahara & Argyle

Here's my card for this week's fall-to layout. I decided to go for something a bit masculine, because I just received this new twill tape today. I found some masculine patterned paper and paired that with a sahara sand card base. I know people don't typically associate ribbon and scallops with masculine cards, but if you choose the right kind of ribbon, and the right kind of paper, it works! Ribbon from Dunwoody Booth Stamps, Ink, and Paper from Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Great card--I make cards for people in my church and simple cards for guys is always a challenge--this looks like a winner to me!
LeAnne

Tina said...

I love this! Thank you for making such a great presentation in simplicity!
Have a great day!

Bee said...

Love this card. (I put a little shout-out for your blog on mine. I really enjoy it!) :-)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Perfect for Dad!

Jane said...

Great card for the man in your life!

Jane