Monday, June 30, 2008

Under 10 minutes!

Here's a nice quick card, and it really works well for any occasion. This card just happens to be for a retirement. I don't have a really nice retirement stamp, so I just went into Photoshop, and chose one of my favorite fonts and printed out a few different sizes all over some white card stock. I chose my favorite one, then cut it to a card front proportion size. I wanted to use some specific patterned paper, so I chose that, then chose my cardstock colours accordingly. Next, I ran the papers through the cuttlebug with the smallest circle nestabilities I own, then positioned them all around the sentiment. I popped that up with pop dots (of course!). I even had a few circles to spare, so I adhered some inside the card as well. This card also works well for a monochromatic card.
Paper: SEI Winnie's Walls, River Rock, Wild Wasabi, White
Accessories, etc.: circle die cuts, pop dots, computer

1 comment:

Tina said...

That is really nice, thanks for sharing! It's a great idea!