Friday, June 27, 2008

Embrace...

Corner Rounders! Whenever the clean and simple style crosses my mind, I can't help but think of corner rounders. These punches are the greatest. With the guide on they make adorable, perfect every time, rounded corners. With the guide off, you can make scallops. It's always nice to find a tool that does two awesome things. Anyway, I always like the way rounded corners finishes things off. One this card, I went with the bottom 2 corners. I also really love this look with textured paper, it just seems ultra classy. If you have a CAS style card featuring corner rounders, we'd love to see it!! Supplies: Stamps: Birds of a Feather (gelatins), Here for You (verve visual) Paper: Basic Grey DP, Rose Red, White, Textured White Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive, Black Accessories, etc.: Corner Rounder!, Olive grosgrain, pop dots

3 comments:

Pat said...

Wonderful design. Striking mix of colors and elements.

Marie said...

Love it! The colors look gorgeous together and the layout is perfect! I especially like the textured CS base.

Deanna said...

Just beautiful!