Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fall-to Layout 2

Here are some examples using Natasha's Fall-to layout 2. This was a fun, easy and quick sketch to use. I am generally slow at making my cards even with a sketch to follow but I made 7 of these very quickly! I like how versatile this sketch is - it looks great in portrait or landscape mode, and on a rectangular or square card. Materials: Cardstock - PaperTrey; Patterned Paper - SEI Dill Blossom, PaperTrey; Ink - SU! Chocolate Chip; Accessories - SU! HodgePodge Hardware, Cuttlebug.

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very nice, I love the embossed sentiment! Clean & simple for sure.
LeAnne

Lynette said...

Harriet - your cards are wonderful! I love your choices of colors and papers, and I like the embossed 'thanks.'

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE this layout! Clean and simple!