Saturday, June 7, 2008

Transparencies Samples

Here I have used the transparency as an overlay, after I ran it through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder to give it some texture. I adhered it at the top of the card base, then tied a ribbon to hide the adhesive. The olive circle is adhered to the back of the transparency to hide the adhesive of the flower and sentiment.
Supplies: (all SU except where noted)
stamps - Everyday Phrases
paper - soft sky, old olive, ww
ink - old olive
acc - acetate, flower fusion, olive grosgrain, word window punch, circle cutter, CB folder, white brad (Darice)
For this card, I stamped the swirl on the transparency card base with white Stazon, then layered on the circles and ribbon. Three halfback white pearls add a finishing touch.
Supplies:
stamps - Baroque Motifs, Together Forever
paper - chocolate chip, groovy guava
ink - chocolate chip, white Stazon
acc - chocolate taffeta, Pretties kit, circle cutter

4 comments:

Natasha said...

These are both absolutely stunning, Becky! LOVE the effect of the embossed acetate!

Lisa H. said...

love them both Becky. thanks for reminding me to use mine!

Bee said...

I didn't know you could put transparencies in the CB folders! How cool! :-)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous! WOW!