Friday, June 27, 2008

Corner Rounder Sparkly Bird

I used the corner rounder on this card because it compliments the corners of the Dreamweaver stencil I used. To color the image I used small stipple brushes and stippled on the colors from SU! dye ink pads. Then I used clear embossing paste over the stencil. After lifting off the stencil I sprinkled Art Institute Crystal glitter over the paste and let it dry. I used a part of an Ornare piercing template on the corner. Before mounting the panel with pop dots I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the sentiment. The DCWV cardstock has a white core so I sanded the sentiment so the white would show. Supplies: Dreamweaver stencil, SU! dye inks, stipple brush, embossing paste, temporary tape, glitter, Cuttlebug embossing folder, pop dots, sanding block.


LeAnne said...

Beautiful! I love this stencil style!

Lynette said...

Very pretty card, Harriet! (Even better in person :) ) That stencil is so pretty, and I love your "thanks" too!