Monday, October 6, 2008

Under 10 Minutes Monday

This card looks like it takes more than 10 minutes to make but with the right tools it actually takes less than 10 minutes. I used my SU! markers and colored directly onto the flower stamp, spritzed a bit of water on the stamp and then stamped it onto PaperTrey Stampers Select cardstock. I cut out the image with my long rectangle nestabilities along with the two mats. I ran the image panel through the Diamonds in the rough Cuttlebug embossing folder. I scored the front of the cardstock in a diamond pattern to match the embossed panel. Then I just put all the pieces together. This is a layout that I use a lot when I need a quick set of notecards. Supplies: Stamps - Penny Black; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select, Bazzil; Misc - Cuttlebug, Diamonds in the Rough Embossing Folder, Long rectangle Nesstabilites; Scor-pal


marciad said...

That is a wonderful card. Like what you did with the diamonds and scoring.

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Harriet!

Catherine said...

wish i can make less than 10 minute card that looks like this :)