Monday, October 13, 2008

Ten Minute Monday!

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadian readers! Hope you're enjoying the day.
I whipped this card together in under 10 minutes this morning. It helps when you have stamped images lying around- no that's not cheating, just being resourceful! I cut out the image, added a rub-on, cut out some scallops and adding a bit of ribbon. Done! I LOVE this colour combo-riding hood red, pink pirouette, and chocolate chip. It's just beautiful. I can see it working quite nicely for valentines later.
Supplies: Stamps: Eastern Blooms Paper: Riding hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, White Ink: Chocolate, Riding hood Accessories, etc.: scalloped rectangle die cut, chocolate ribbon, Hidden Garden rub-ons.

1 comment:

Dawn (stampinscotsgirl) said...

Natasha, this is lovely!! You are correct too in stating what a wonderful colour combo it is!! Beautifully done:)