Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This is the last one!

When I used this design most recently, I made 4 different versions. I promise, this is the last one. It's funny, even though they are all the same design, they all have very different looks. That's actually what this post is about- focus on the flowers! By changing the type of flower and the colours you use you can really alter the look of any card! Here I went with an almost Spring theme, since I chose light pink, purple, and olive. The great thing about flowers is how easy it is to achieve different looks. You could make clusters, watercolour the images, do some masking. I suppose you can do these things with any images really, but I find flowers are always so inspiring! There's SO many options out there it's crazy. It's also one of those themes where you can already own several flower sets, but a new one will catch your eye, because just like flowers, floral stamp sets off something new and unique with each design!

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Love this! Great color combo, so different and refreshing!

Catherine said...

very pretty!

Vicki B said...

I like the layout of the card. It is very attractive and yet looks like a fairly quick card to put together.

Karen Giron said...

I love this card - the brads in the flowers are perfect.