Monday, October 27, 2008

10 Minute Monday

Here's a nice 10 minute card for today. The thing that took the longest was tying the bow right! I colored the ornament, cut it out, and popped it up with dimensionals, and added glitter to the heart with a clear spica pen.Supplies: stamps - Heartwarmers (CHF), PaperTray (PTI) for "string" paper - ww ink - tuxedo memento, copics acc - ribbon, clear spica glitter pen, dimensionals


...Tonie, Tonie, Tonie... said...

Absolutely love this card--clean and simple is my style too.

Ashley said...

this is so cute and simple!

Tania said...

Love all the cards on your blog its refreshing to see something so simple and pretty. Look forward to seeing more!

Lynette said...

What a GREAT card!

Nancy Ward said...


I included a link to your blog in my blog today. Would you let me know if that's OK?


nancy Ward