Friday, October 10, 2008

FTL 15

Well, I hope you all liked my layout from earlier in the week because it's my sketch this week. This one truly is a fall-to layout for me. I use it ALL the time! It's got enough elements that make it interesting. There are also several possibilities with those elements. You don't have to use flowers on the main image panel, but I know there are lots of options out there for floral images.

So here's another version of this layout. I used the polka dots to make a subtle background, then chose nice, bright colours for the flowers.

Supplies: Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Garden of Life, Birthday Basics Paper: Only Orange, Kraft, White Ink: Summer Sunrise, Cantaloupe, White Accessories, etc.: Orange Ribbon, gelly gems, brads


Ashley said...

Hi ladies! Do you want people to share their sketches here? Here's mine until I hear otherwise!

Thanks for the clean & simple sketch!!

Catherine said...

oh i love this sketch...i'll be using this alot :)

inkedx2 said...

Loved this layout. Here is my card.