Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Joy of Patterned Paper

I am addicted to patterned paper! It was hard to decide what to do - I wanted to start making my Christmas cards and use some new stamps. So I started by taking out all of my holiday patterned paper and came across this Daisy D's paper from last year. I thought it was perfect to go with the PTI Rustic Branches set. Not only did the pattern paper suggest the stamp to use, but it also suggested to score vertical parallel lines and then emboss the edge with the Cuttlebug border embossing folder. Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey, Ink - SU! Old Olive, Memento Lady Bug; Paper - PTI, Daisy D's; Misc - Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Border Embossing Folder, Scor-pal, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great card, Harriet! So perfectly coordinated.