Monday, October 27, 2008

10 Minute Monday

This card was made in 10 minutes. I have finally learned to make several of some things and keep them for another card. So I made the cuttlebug snowflake several days ago - I made about 4 of them so I could have them ready for a card. I covered the cut and embossed snowflake in Essential Glue and sprinkled the glitter on. With the Essential Glue pad there is no need to heat it for glitter to stick! More minutes saved! I cut a square out of white cardstock with a nestability and then embossed the paper with the snowflake folder and Cuttlebug. I used a little Multi Mono glue on the top and bottom of the snowflake to adhere it to the main panel and then attached the panel with dimensionals to give it more depth. I embellished it with a flat back pearl sticker. I stamped the sentiment and used the Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio die to cut it out. Supplies: Stamps - GinaK; Ink - Memento Bahama Blue; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select, Bazzil; Misc - Cuttlebug, CB Snowflake die and embossing folder, glitter, Essential Glue Pad, pearl sticker, ribbon, Spellbinder Square Nestability, Spellbinder Ribbon Tag Trio, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Superb design! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lynette said...

Beautiful card, Harriet! I love the glitter.

Carmen O. said...

This is Gorgeous!

Julie said...

What a beautiful card, Harriet! We really do have similar tastes - I also have the snowflake die, the embossing folder, and the tag die. Great idea to cut out the area for the snowflake.