Saturday, October 18, 2008

FTL 16

I really like Natasha's layout - it is a quick, basic layout but you can do so much with it. I love the Fall so I wanted to use some Fall colors - blue for the crisp , clear sky, oranges and yellows for the flowers and some brown mixed in. I layered some felt flowers that I bought last year at PTI and have been neglected for so long! I put them together with some fall brads that I found at the Target $1 Spot. I chose the Happy Birthday sentiment from PaperTrey's Birthday sentiments set - I think this font is perfect for a clean and simple card. I matted the main panel with brown Prism cardstock to match the sentiment color. Once I decided what I was going to do it took less than 10 minutes to make it! Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey Ink; Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa; Paper - DCWV, PTI Stampers Select, Prism; Misc - Felt flowers, brads, glue dots


Lynette said...

Very pretty, Harriet. Great flowers, and you layered them perfectly! That is a great sketch, too.

Dawn (stampinscotsgirl) said...

Very pretty! Love the felt flowers and the wonderful CAS sketch!