Wednesday, October 1, 2008


This was a fun and easy card to make. I love this paper from DCWV Nana's Nursey. There are such cute and coordinating papers in this 6x6 pack. I used a striped paper for the bottom and cut a strip of another paper to put across the top. I made the tag with my Just Rite Stamper Harmony Classic II Special Occasions set and the Small Letters set and cut it and the scalloped mat out with my nestabilities. Supplies: Stamps - Just Rite Stamps; Ink - SU! Sage Shadow; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select, DCWV; Misc - Nestabilities, Dimensionals


Martha said...

Great cards. I was just looking through my new DSP and trying to figure out how to use some of it. Thanks for the great ideas.

Lynette said...

Super cute! I love what you did with the paper - great idea. I'm glad you like your JR stamper, too.

Kimmarie said...

Great card! I love the circle. I have this paperpack as well and I love the glitter here and there on some of the pages.