Tuesday, September 30, 2008


I love adding bits of patterned paper to my cards. One type of pattern that I cannot get enough of, especially for clean and simple cards, is striped paper! I just love all the options and colours available for striped paper. It's great for this style because it's so linear. The lines of colour really sharpen up your project! There are many ways to bring stripes into your project: use lines of solid paper, use ribbon with no knots, use striped images, stamp a lined pattern, use patterned paper, and more!
For my card today, I went with some non-traditional Christmas colours- Berry Sorbet and Sweet Blush. I used the striped theme on the snowman itself, as well as for the patterned paper.
Stamps: Made of Snow (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Berry Sorbet
Paper: Pink Patterns, Sweet Blush, White
Accessories, etc.: Copic Markers, Berry Sorbet Satin ribbon, pop dots


Shauna said...

I love this one!!

Dawn said...

Very cute, love how clean it is!

moster said...

I have never struggled with my Christmas card like I have this year. THIS may be what I base my card on -- absolutely darling and mass producible. Thanks so much!