Monday, September 22, 2008

Ten Minute Monday!

This took less than 10 minutes - I had previously stamped a whole sheet of cardstock with these daisies to use to make quick cards. I didn't even color them in so that I could use them with any color cardstock. I also left off a sentiment so that I can use it for any occasion or leave them blank to use as a note card. When I get new flower stamps I like to stamp them on a whole piece of cardstock so that I have it ready to use when I need a quick card. Supplies: Stamps - Flowers for Daisy by Asela Hopkins; Ink - Versafine Black Onyx; Paper - PaperTrey Ink Stampers Select and Lemon Tart, Black cardstock from Michaels.


Tina said...

Good idea, plus I love this Gina K set!

Anonymous said...

That is smart. I never thought to create a full sheet of flowers or images ahead of time to make quick cards. You rock.

Lynette said...

Quick as a snap - and pretty besides! :)