Monday, September 8, 2008

Layering Identical Cuts

I like layering parts of an image for that little extra dimension but still keeping the card clean and simple. For this card I just layered the wing of the bird. I stamped the bird on the image panel and then stamped it again on another piece of paper. I cut it out and attached it to the main image with a pop dot. This sketch is by Julee Tillman - one of the Verve anniversary sketches. Supplies: Stamps - Verve Anniversary Birds; Paper - Prism CS, MME dp; Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa; Misc - Pearl Stickers, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Fancy Corner die

3 comments:

Kimmarie said...

Love the bird and stamped saying! The corners rock!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for the tips!

Lynette said...

Cute card, and I love all the little details.