Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall-To-Layout #12

This was a great 10 minute card. I think it took more time to decide what image to use than to actually make the card! I decided on this cute bunny from Verve Stamps. I stamped the bunny with Memento Rich Cocoa on PapeerTrey Ink Vanilla Creme cardstock and cut it out and embossed the edges with a nestability. I cut the mat out of Prism cardstock with a scallop nestability. I stamped the bunny on some of the red cardstock with Memento Lady Bug ink to paper piece the sweater. I finished it off with the sentiment in Lady Bug ink. Supplies: Stamps - Verve; Ink - Momento Rich Cocoa, Lady Bug; Paper - PaperTrey Vanilla Creme, Prism; Misc - Nestabilities, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Sooooo cute, Harriet! "Some bunny" loves this card:)