Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fall-to Layout 11

I had all of Tuesday off and meant to make a card for this sketch a lot earlier. 8:30 rolled around and I remembered to get cracking! I thought the circle, square, and rectangle mix might be challenging, but it came together really quickly. I chose a set, picked colours that would coordinate well with the themes, and got to work! Some dimensions for you since I didn't end up following my sketch exactly.
Card base: 4.5 inches
Inner square layer: 3.75 inches
Inner circle: 3.5 inches
Sentiment Strip: Approximately 2.25 inches
Stamps: First Fruits (PTI)
Ink: Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, Landscape
Paper: Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Old Olive
Accessories, etc.: Mustard Ribbon, Pop Dots, Circle Nestabilities


MiLaWi said...

Lovely layout and I like your pineapple card! Very nice! I used the sketch on this card


Deanna said...

Awesome sketch! Thanks!

Here is my card: http://deespapertree.blogspot.com/2008/09/bella-copics.html


Stefanie said...

Love this layout Natasha! Here's my card.