Monday, September 15, 2008

Ten Minute Mondays

I have two cards to show you today - both took less than 10 minutes to make. The first one was made with a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the base of the card. Then I stamped the birds twice with Memento Rich Cocoa ink on patterned paper and cut them out. I attached the birds with glue dots. I left off a sentiment so I can use it for any occasion. Supplies: Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select, MME dp; Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa; Misc - Cuttlebug embossing folder, Glue Dots This second card is a 5 minute card! I cut this patterned paper from the DCWV Mat Stack - All Dressed Up to the size I wanted it and attached it to the card base. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom right corner. This is a quick way to make a nice note card set to have on hand. Supplies: Stamps - Verve; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select, DCWV; Ink - Versafine Black Onyx

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Great idea to use that EF and put the Verve birds on them. Love the card.

Lynette said...

Love them both, Harriet! Simple AND cute/elegant!

Shelly said...

Beautiful cards, quick but still elegant!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love them both, just beautiful!