Monday, September 15, 2008

Ten Minute Mondays!

So, this post is #101. I can't believe this blog has been going since May already! On that note, there will be little changes here and there. First up, Mondays are now going to feature ultra quick cards. I'm calling it Ten Minute Mondays. These cards are easy and quick to make a lot, if needed! I've featured quick cards before, but here is this week's first official Ten Minute Monday! This one came together extremely quickly. One thing that's really great about the design and layout- it's perfectly suited for virtually any occasion! The butterflies are one stamp, so I inked it once in the lighter purple. Then I chose one of the non-overlapped butterflies and inked that one up in the darker purple, cut it out and popped it up. Supplies: Stamps: Patterned Bugs by Inkadinkadoo, So many Sayings by Stampin' Up! Ink: Lilac, Grape Jelly- Memento

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty - so simple and yet it's wonderful!

Andrea G. said...

I have this set too but have only used the dragonfly so far. I'd love to see what you do with the other bugs in the set.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

GORGEOUS!

AJ said...

I love the 10 minute card idea! Definitely my normal style of cards too!!

can't wait to see more!