Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stamped Backgrounds

This is clean and simple stamping to create a background instead of using patterned paper. Since I already had this Flower Garden (PaperTrey Ink) set out I decided to use a whimsical flower and stem. I like to use flowers with the sentiment "Thanks a Bunch". I think I will quickly make another one with grapes and use the same sentiment! This is another under 10 minute card! Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey Ink Flower Garden; Ink - SU! Real Red, Memento Ivy Cottage; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select, Prism

4 comments:

Lynette said...

What a great Clean and Simple card, Harriet! Very pretty.

Natasha said...

This beautiful! Absolutely embodies all that is clean and simple!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous!

Sheri Danielson said...

Oh Harriet, I love the way you made your own paper. What a pretty card!