Monday, October 20, 2008

Ten Minute Monday

This card is quite possibly one of the fastest cards ever. When I started it, I wasn't even planning for it to be such a quick card. But once I got that beautiful paper on the chocolate card base, I just didn't want to cover it up! Instead, I accented the corners with brown brads, tied a bit of matching ribbon on, and then applied a chocolate rub-on. I quite like how it turned out. It could be used for all sorts of congratulatory events. I thought it would be especially good as a masculine congratulations. Supplies: Paper: Haiku, Chocolate Chip Accessories, etc.: Hidden Garden Rub-on, Chocolate Brads, Ribbon

8 comments:

Dawn (stampinscotsgirl) said...

Natasha, I love this card! The dp is gorgeous and the brown base, brads and wonderful ribbon really finish it off perfectly! I absolutely think that less is more sometimes and your card proves it! I really like the CAS style.!

~amy~ said...

Love it...the Haiku DP is soo very fabulous.

Deanna said...

Thisis beautiful! Love the CAS style!

Dawn said...

Great card, love the colors you used!

Ashley said...

Stamping on pattern paper is a 'fear' of mine. This is great and you have encouraged me to try again! Thanks!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful Card! The DP is awesome and I love the green/brown mix.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jane said...

Love this! You were so right to not cover up the paper.

Jane