Monday, May 18, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

The SCS CAS challenge for this week was to make a card using white and black and a splash of a Bold Bright color. I love black and white with a splash of almost any other color. So I actually made a set of 4 note cards using a different color for each one. Here I used Brilliant Blue and Real Red. I stamped the flower from PaperTrey Flower Garden in Versafine Onyx Black and colored the center in with a SU! marker. I used the marker to color the sentiment stamp, also from Flower Garden, and finished each card off with a ribbon in the same color. Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey; Ink - Versafine Onyx Black; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select; Misc - SU! markers, Ribbon

9 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Beautiful cards!

Mrs Adept said...

Oh I love these. I love the brightness of the white.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I saw this on the SCS gallery. Cute in both color combos.

Lynette Neus said...

These are such great notecards, Harriet! Love the ribbons!

diane mcvey said...

FANTASTIC!!! So pretty, yet not complicated! I LOVE your blog...it's so refreshing, and reminds me WHY I want to stamp!
Have a GREAT week! :D

Heather P. said...

These are so pretty!

Chookarooni said...

Love these cards - simply elegant!
Mary-Jane

Robbie ... said...

Here is my card:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1353672?cat=500&ppuser=10056

Christina Thomas said...

Just tuning into your blog...may I ask what 10 minute Monday is? Make a card in 10 minutes? These cards are too cute! Hope you don't mind if I leave an additional comment. Visit The Original Scrapbox and check out their products.