Monday, May 4, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

Just a fun and quick card for you today. I was in the mood for some bright colours, and found that Hibiscus Burst and Lemon Tart go quite nicely together. I stamped the umbrella and added a tiny dot to each flower with a yellow Copic marker. I ran a scalloped piece of Lemon through the cuttlebug using the Swiss Dot folder to give it a bit more interest. Then I attached some twill and buttons, added a sentiment and that was complete. Supplies: Stamps: Scattered Showers Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, Smokey Shadow Paper:Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, Smokey Shadow, White Accessories, etc.: buttons, ribbon, Swiss Dot folder, scalloped punch

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

These colors do look great together! I love the swiss dots and the gorgeous pink buttons, too. Very nice cheery card!

Brit Swiderski said...

Gorgeous once again! Love the umbrella stamp- I think they're totally the next big trend. Thanks for sharing!

MEL said...

So pretty! I agree that that shade of pink and yellow look great together!

Sue said...

This is a totally SWEET card. Love it!!!

Ali Manning/newenglandstamper said...

Super purdy card - love it!!

Kelly Jo said...

oh my gosh- this is adorable!

Ann said...

LOVE this color combo, Natasha!

Heather P. said...

This is such a fun and cheery card! Great colors! :)

Oma said...

The colours look fabulous together! Love it!

Anthonette said...

GORGEOUS card! Love the colors and the buttons.