Saturday, May 16, 2009

FTL 42 Happy Birthday

My mojo has been on a major vacay, so a sketch was just what I needed for a jump start! I created a travel mug with some of my favorite October Afternoon paper. Hope you are having a great weekend! Supplies: stamps - Mix & Match Cupcake, Let's Get Together (both There She Goes) paper - baja breeze, pacific point, certainly celery, choc, white (all SU); October Afternoon dsp ink - black acc - melon berry ribbon and button (PTI), scallop edge punch, dimensionals

8 comments:

SueB said...

Personally, I think your mojo's been just fine - had just been cruising thru your blog for ideas, actually!
Love this one; I've gotta pull together a coffee one for my DH for Father's Day - he's the household brewmaster!

Angela said...

Very, very nice Becky! Maybe your mojo and mine and hanging out together?

Stacey Schafer said...

great layout! thanks for the inspiration!

http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-miss-you-ftl-42-ctd-42.html

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Gorgeous card and layout!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1348356?cat=7268

~amy~ said...

I think your card is a-dorable!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun card for a coffee drinker. I like the paper pieced cup and the fun color combo.

Heather P. said...

Your mojo never goes on vacay! :)

This card is totally adorable!

Juliana said...

This is just too cool!
I love the colors and that cup 'o joe!!!