Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fall To Layout #44

Once I decided on the colors I wanted to use this sketch came together rather quickly. I also got to use up some scraps - love when that happens!! The papers are all from PaperTrey as is the sentiment. The brads are from Making Memories and the ribbon is from the $1 bin at Michaels. The white panel with the brads is popped up on dimensionals. Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey Friends Til the End; Ink - Versamark; Paper - PaperTrey; Misc - White embossing powder, brads, ribbon, EKSuccess scallop border punch, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Pat S. said...

Hi Harriet!
Just wanted to drop a note to say "I love this card!"
The colors, the layout, the buttons, the ribbon, everything...it's makes CAS really classy...thanks for sharing :)

Ann said...

I love the colors and dots on this one, Harriet!

LeAnne said...

Sweet!