Monday, May 18, 2009

Ten Minute Monday 05/18/09

Happy Victoria Day to my fellow Canadians! Because of the holiday, I completely forgot that today was Monday, I'm still on weekend mode. Never fear, I have a few cards to share. I've been having fun making patterned papers with the Guidelines stamp set from Papertrey Ink. If you decide on the specific images and colours before hand, a background can come together very quickly. I like to stamp a larger piece, then use it on a few cards. The colour palette on the first group of cards was inspired by Niki Estes. For the second group of cards, I wanted something that definitely said feminine, as cliched as that is, I went with pinks.

Supplies: Stamps: Guidelines 1, Simple Stationery Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Hibiscus Burst, Fresh Snow, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy Cardstock: White, Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides Accessories, etc.: Buttons, pop dots


Heather P. said...

These are gorgeous, and the color combos are awesome! :)

Ali Manning/newenglandstamper said...

These are both stunning cards!