Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fall to Layout #40

I have two cards to share using today's sketch. Both are using the : Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #4 here on Dawn McVey's blog. On the first card I used the script CB embossing foldeer on the Aqua Mist background and on the second card I used French Script background stamp from Hero Arts in Aqua Mist ink. The image on the first card is from Rubbernecker - Jeanne Streiff collection and the sentiment is from PaperTrey Limitless labels. On the second card I used the images and sentiment from PaperTrey's A Pond Life. I also sponged the oval with aqua mist. Supplies: Stamps - Rubbernecker, PaperTrey; Ink - PaperTrey Aqua Mist, Memento Rich Cocoa; Paper - PaperTrey White Stampers Select, Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate; Misc - Nestabilities, Ribbon, Amuse Micro Twinklers, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Dimensionals.

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards, hoping to try out this sketch this weekend.