Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just Because

I missed out on the FTL#41 last week so when I was doing the SCS color challenge for this week I used FTL41 for the sketch. Using pre determined colors and sketch sure does make for a quick card! The colors were Only Orange, Purely Pomegranate (Rose Red) and Brilliant Blue. I also used the stamp set that was out from yesterday's 10 Minute Monday card! Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey Flower Garden, Shapes by Design (sentiment); Ink - SU! Only Orange, Rose Red, Brilliant Blue; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select, Bazzill; Misc - Ribbon, dimensionals


Kelly Jo said...

Love it! I played along as well...


Adele Udy said...

Harriet, I just love your cards! Simple and yet strikingly beautiful! I saw your Black and white butterfly card on SCS. What is the name of the Stamp set you used? Is it more than one set? I love it! Thanks tons!