Monday, May 25, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

It's been a while since I did something with blue and orange. So I figured it was overdue. I finally picked up some sets from My Cute Stamps. This one, Spunky Nature, is adorable!The layout is an old stand-by, but effective. Supplies: Stamps: Spunky Nature, Matryoshka Dolls (My Cute Stamps) Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, White Ink: Bahama Blue, Rich Cocoa, Tangelo Accessories, etc.: Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder, nestabilities, pop dots, ribbon

9 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very cute! By coincincidence, you have also met the requirements for this week's Cuttlebug Spot Challenge 32 which is to incorporate some embossing and the color combo of brown with either blue or orange!

LeAnne said...

Very cute, I love their stamps too!

Heather P. said...

This is SOOO cute, and these colors are great together! :)

Starla said...

This is SOOOO cute!

Amy said...

Love the combo of the turquoise and orange!

Amy said...

Love the combo of the turquoise and orange!

Lisa H. said...

yep, totally cute, Natasha! gotta get me some of those stamps.

toners said...

This is stunning with the turquoise and orange color combo :) Fun stamps, too!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so darn cute! Awesome card!