Hello everyone! It's time for another sketch. Don't be afraid of the slight business of the sketch. It's actually very easy to make it extremely clean and simple! Here's the sketch: And here's my card. Since there's been a certain paper sale on this month (the SU! buy 3 get 1), I figure I should try to make use of more of my patterned paper stash. For this card, I chose one pack- I think it's Jersey Shore and used that as my colour scheme.
Some dimensions for you:
- Typical card base 4-1/4x5-1/2 find this sketch works a bit better if you do a top fold.
- Blue dotted paper:4-1/4x1-3/4
- Dark blue panel/mat: 4-5/8x3-3/8
- Textured White Panel (with stars)- the entire piece is actually 3-1/4x4-1/2
- Green Scallops: 1/2'' at the widest point x3-1/4
- Bashful Blue:1-1/2x3-1/4
- Pumpkin Pie:1-3/4x3-1/4
Supplies: Stamps: Great Expectations (Verve Stamps) Ink: Brilliant Blue Paper: Kraft, Textured White, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Jersey Shore Accessories, etc.: Scallop punch, Wasabi double-stitched ribbon, star punch, pop dots