Monday, June 1, 2009

Ten Minute Monday 06/01/09

Time for another ten minute (or under) card! I've had this black and white shaded flower on my desk for a while. I created it by stamping with the True Black ink by Papertrey Ink and experimenting with a blender pen. The ink isn't waterproof so it blended quite nicely. I decided to finally pair it with a textured white card base and a thin black sentiment strip. Easy!
Supplies:
Stamps: Friends 'til the End
Ink: True Black, Fresh Snow
Paper: Textured White, Black, White
Accessories, etc.: pop dot, blender pen

5 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Stunning! I just love the way you shaded that flower, and then put the sentiment in white on the black cs. Simply stunning!

Heather P. said...

WOW! Totally amazing!!

Tim&Sam said...

What company is the flower stamp from? Love it!!!

...Tonie, Tonie, Tonie... said...

Wow! Simply elegant ! Thanks for the inspiration.

Starla said...

*thud*....wow!!!!!!!!!!!!