Friday, June 19, 2009

FTL47 Sending a happy Hello

This card actually meets two SCS challenges in addition to Natasha's FTL#47. This is the inspiration piece that I chose for the Inspiration challenge and can be found here: http://www.bugalookids.com/product_p/chloe.htm This week's Ways to Use it challenge, WT223 was to use text on your card. The image is from a Making Memories set and it had the text as part of the image. I clear embossed it and cut it out. I used an Ornare piercing template to make the stitched leaf and flourish like the shoes. I realized after i was finished that I forgot the little circles or scallops on the bottom edge of the sentiment - oops! Supplies: Stamps - Making Memories, PaperTrey; Ink - Versafine Onyx Black; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select, unknown purple and black; Misc - Button, Clear EP, Ornare Piercing Template, Signo gel pen, MS Lace Border punch.

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Harriet! Such a pretty card! I really do need to play more with text backgrounds. Thanks for the inspiration!

Cynthia said...

I have to start commenting on your cool, clean designs and work.
Such great stuff!!