Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fall to Layout #46 Thanks!

This is for the FTL#46. I love the clean look and the sentiment within the frame. These butterflies were from my friend Lynette's $1 stamps. I stamped them using my stamp a majig so that I could get them centered on the card front. I then took a square Nestability and traced it where I wanted the frame to be. Next I stamped the sentiment centering it on the bottom line of the frame. I used the fine point of a Tempting Turquoise marker and a ruler to trace along the pencil lines to color the frame and erased the pencil marks. Supplies: Stamps - Studio G, Inkadinkado; Ink - Versafine Onyx Black, Tempting Turquoise; Paper - PaperTrey; Misc - SU! markers, ruler, pencil, eraser.

7 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Harriet, I hope to get mine posted soon as well. It was a nice and easy layout that offers a lot of possibilities.

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, oh, oh! LOVE THIS!!!!

LeAnne said...

Awesome, Harriet! I love things in threes.....just a wonderful card!

Heather P. said...

This is sooo pretty!!

DottyJo said...

Adorable!

marciad said...

Lovely card. You always show us some neat techniques.

Jeanne Nielsen said...

I love the clean and simple lines of this layout -- guess that's the whole point! My style of card! TFS! Jeannie