Monday, June 22, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

Here's an ultra quick card that came together all because I had received a few samples from the build-a-brad set. I made a brad using the 1/2 inch circle punch and some Good Morning Sunshine paper. Then I thought it'd be fun to make some daisies using that as the center. I added a bit more of the same paper, some ribbon, and a rub-on greeting. Easy!
Supplies:
Paper: White, Good Morning Sunshine
Accessories, etc.: Daisies 2 die, so many sayings rub-ons, build a brad, chocolate polytwill

8 comments:

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

Oh wow! This is SO pretty! Great job!

Shawn said...

Holy COW!!!!!! This is stunning!! I must, must, must get this Daisy die!! GULP!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

so pretty!

Susan Raihala said...

Fabulous! What a pretty brad and those daisy are so cool!

Lisa H. said...

this is such an awesome card-so happy and cheery! I love that flower.

LeAnne said...

So cute!!! Don't worry, I'll make Shawn get that Daisy die...I have power over her! LOL!!! That DP is so sweet, I know I am going to be sorry I didn't get some!

Cynthia said...

You have to be one of the cleanest
designers on the web...I love your work!!!

Dawn said...

Wow! This is fabulous!! I love the clean crisp lines and that wonderful flower and brad!!