Saturday, June 6, 2009

FTL45a and 45b

I didn't read Natasha's directions closely - the sketches were to be 3" square cards. I realized that after I got the first one done. So I did both sketches, one is 3" square and one is 4.25" square. I figure they can be a set - a birthday card and a birthday tag to go with the gift. I used Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #8: http://dawnmcvey.typepad.com/these_are_a_few_of_my_fav/2009/06/raspberry-suite-color-challenge-8.html for these cards. The colors are Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream, Kraft and Chocolate Chip. The top one is the 3" square card. Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey every Day Classics; Ink - Raspberry Fizz, SU! Chocolate Chip; Paper - PaperTrey Kraft, Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate; Misc - Ribbon, Nestabilities, Fiskars border punch, button, Dimensionals

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very cute cards, Harriet! The 3x3 stipulation was a challenge! I posted mine on my blog and in the sketch comment area!
LeAnne

DottyJo said...

So simple and so beautiful. Great colours, I always love pink and brown and they look great against the kraft cardstock.
Jo x

i {heart} papers said...

Adorable!

Cynthia said...

I really like these two cards...wonderful composition.

Basement Stamper said...

Great card & tag, love the colors of this challenge and the image & sentiment you chose for it.

The Garage Sale Diva said...

Great cards! I especially love the star on the first one. It's the perfect finishing touch.