Saturday, June 27, 2009

FTL#48 4th of July Birthday

This is a really fun sketch. I need a birthday card for my Mom's significant other whose birthday is the 4th of July. I think this is perfect. I used my largest scallop circle Nestability to cut out the card base. All the patterned paper used here is the digital paper from Gina K. I cut a circle from the blue star paper and the red striped paper, then cut off some of the striped paper. I didn't have a white enough ribbon the correct width so I used some white cardstock . The stars were made with the Star nestabilities and the little star is popped up on a dimensional. The sentiment is from PaperTrey Everyday Classics set. Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey; Ink - Palette Starry Night; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select, GinaK digital papers; Misc - Nestabilities, dimensionals.


Ann said...

Oh, this is perfect, Harriet! I'm sure he'll love it.

LeAnne said...

How convenient to be able to make a patriotic birthday card! Very cool.