Monday, February 9, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

Here's a trio of ultra simple cards today. I just love having a nice image, a short greeting, and the bold colour combination of red, white, and black. For a bit more of a "pop-factor", I added bits of red to each image and I outlined the dogs with a grey marker. It's really a great effect for making an image come to life. These cards are all 4.5x 3.5 Supplies: Stamps: Cosmo Pups (gel-a-tins) Cardstock: White, Poppy, Black Ink: Tuxedo Black Accessories, etc.: Red and Light Grey markers

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very cute--just ordered some stamps like these--love them!

Janet said...

These are too cute!
Janet B

denise:) said...

what adorable doggie cards!!!

Jenny said...

Fabulous cards...I had to make some straight away...only with cats. :-)x

Pinklilac said...

Beautiful cards just love the images.
Hugs Linda

Cindy Jenkins said...

I have just discovered your blog and LOVE the "clean and simple" creations!