Friday, February 20, 2009

Fall-to Layout #30

I kept things extremely simple this week. I just received some new patterned paper, so this layout is all about showing that off!

Some basic measurements for you, if you like: the patterned paper part is 4.25x4, leaving 1.5 inches for the rest of the card base to fill. I placed my ribbon on the patterned side, not in the middle. It doesn't really matter where you place that dividing strip though.

Supplies: Stamps: Floral Frenzy Ink: Bahama Blue, Spring Rain, Paris Dusk Paper: Pacific Point, Good Morning Sunshine Accessories, etc.: Satin Ribbon, corner rounder

6 comments:

Cindy H. said...

How pretty!! Adore the color - it's my favorite:) The flower is a real eye catcher! Beautiful!

Bluemoon said...

I like this, very pretty and elegant. Does this mean the front of your card (by the measurement of it) is longer than the back?

Natasha said...

I actually had the wrong measurement down. The front is 4 inches of pattern, which leaves 1.5 inches. The card is your typical 4.25x5.5.

Mary Fish said...

I'm really digging your sketches. I add them to SCS with FTL30. I assume I should leave a link here, too? Correct me if I'm not in the loop!

Hugs and thanks for your inspiration, Mary

Mary Fish said...

Oh man, now I don't know if I left the link . . . watching tv at the same time: http://www.stampinpretty.com/2009/02/best-wishes-blooms.html

Mary

Vera said...

Fun sketch! I added an extra element in the left bottom corner on my card (hope that's allowed):

Layered Birthday Cake