Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Square Delight

This was supposed to be a quick card, but the search for the perfect sized flower, and then some white buttons; well, it ended up taking longer than a CAS card should. It was inspired by a card on page 111 of the latest Stampin' Up catalog. I wanted to "class it up" a bit, so I stuck with black and white. This card measures 4.25 square. Supplies: Stamps: Absolutely Fabulous, Polka Dot Basics Paper: Textured White, Black, White Ink: Black, White Accessories, etc.: flower, polka dot brad, buttons, satin ribbon, mat pack

10 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Natasha ... this is FABULOUS! I love the clean and simple look and you're very very good at it. I may CASE with your permission.

Thanks for sharing.

Kristie said...

Boy, do I know how that goes! Been there and done that many a times.

I adore this card. Its gorgeous. I just love the black & white combo.

LeAnne said...

This is stunning! Love it!

mariemc said...

Oh, love, love, love, love, love this!!!!!!!! Can you tell I like it? ;) I love black and white cards, and of course add in CAS to those colors along wit a great LO, and it's a perfect card!

MaryJo said...

Cute card, love the different embellishments!

Lynette said...

Yes, it IS fabulous! What a wonderful card.

Cindy H. said...

Lovely!!

Basement Stamper said...

Love it! Love the black and white!

Ruby said...

What a lovely design, it looks so crisp and fresh. Love the black and white!

Karen Kelly said...

This card is absolutely fabulous!