Monday, February 23, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

This card doesn't get much easier- stamp a few trees, apply rub-on, layer once, apply to card base. Done. I really love these trees, and because I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I had to use my stamp-a-ma-jig with the trunks and tree tops. In the situation, I find it easier to stamp the tree tops first, then use the SAMJ to line the trunks up just so. Supplies: Stamps: Trendy Trees Ink: Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado Accessories, etc.: Chit Chat rub-on

7 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I just ordered this set and was hoping to make some CAS cards with it. I will definitely be using this idea. Love it.

Susan Raihala said...

Your card is wonderful, Natasha! I'm bookmarking it so I can case it when my order arrives with this set!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a wonderful card. Luv it!

Lynette said...

Wonderful card - I really like it.

Basement Stamper said...

Definitely going to try some of these today!

twinkletoe said...

So quick and easy. I just love your simple cards.

joyk said...

This is so cute! Love the simplicity and use of rubons!