Monday, February 16, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

This card took about 5 minutes to make. I wanted a simple image that I could use a button with so I could also use the card for the CAS02 challenge on SCS today, which was to use a button on a CAS card. The actual balloon on this image is heart shaped - so I used a heart shaped button. I purposely left off a sentiment as this can be used for a valentine, anniversary card or just an I love you card for my DH! Supplies: Stamp - Sandra Boynton; Ink - Versafine Onyx Black; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select; Misc - button

9 comments:

MaryJo said...

Super cute!!

mariemc said...

Oh, this is SUPER CUTE!!! Love it! :)

Melissa Sauls said...

haha!! I love this...it's soooo cute!

Melinda said...

Your card ROCKS!

Karen Kelly said...

I've never seen sandra boynton stamps! Great card!

Ardyth said...

Boynton makes stamps?? Where can I get them?? (PS LOVE the simplicity of the card! Very effective!)

Lynette said...

Awesome card, Harriet! Your cat is perfectly placed, and I love your button balloon.

Julia Aston said...

Love the heart button "balloon" ! very cute card!

Nicole said...

I absolutely adore this!