Saturday, February 7, 2009

FTL 28

I used my old but loved Cherry Blossom image by Rubber Stampede for this sketch. I stamped it with Black Onyx Versafine ink on PaperTrey white cardstock and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I colored the image in with my stamping up markers. Then I used my Versamarker and went over the colored in areas and heat embossed it again with clear embossing powder. I brayered on Adirondak Aqua and then Sailboat Blue for the background (sky). I stamped the sentiment in Black Onyx Versafine. The image was matted on white PT cardstock and then mounted on a Bazzil textured cardstock. I felt like it needed more balance so I added the 3 small half back pearls. Supplies: Stamps - Rubber Stampede, PaperTrey; Ink - Versafine, Adirondak; Paper - PaperTrey, Bazzil; Misc - SU! markers, pearls, brayer

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty card, Harriet. Great brayering! That is a great layout, too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this one, the colours, the image, everything!
Lucy

Ravengirl said...

What a great layout! I had to try. You can see mine here.