Monday, February 9, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

I originally made this card for the PaperTrey Color Challenge. I used the flourish stamp from the With Sympathy set. I punched the butterflies witha Martha Stewart punch and attached them with glue dots. I then added the small half back pearls to the butterflies. The sentiment is from PaperTrey as well. This card took about 5 minutes to create. Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey; Paper - PaperTrey; Ink - Versamagic Spanish Olive; Misc - Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Pearl stickers, Glue Dots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Very inspiring!
Thank you from Marit in cold & snowy Norway.

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Love it!

diane mcvey said...

THIS CARD IS BEAUTIFUL!!! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME SUCH GREAT INSPIRATION WITH YOUR CAS CARDS! IT'S SO AWESOME TO SEE SUCH BEAUTIFUL CARDS WITHOUT "15" LAYERS!!! THANK YOU!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Harriet - I CASE your lovely card and was trying to give you credit on Splitcoast and somehow it shows as the Thumbnail for my card. I emailed Splitcoast to revise it but it still shows your card.....

So very sorry.......I really really love your work......

I've just found this blog and all of you are terrific......

You can email if you know how I can fix what is on Splitcoast
judycalderbank@myfairpoint.net

thanks!!!